Matroshka Mafia: Over

is he tho

no i mean like reading the article

also everyone was p scummy this game if we are being honest

Eh… Elli’s line up what.

i think most of it makes sense besides urist as a townread but thats more me not knowing urist

Andres picking is really bad though, he’s a global town read.

TN is a global town read, so that’s easy. I wouldn’t put any stock in DS’ read on tn since tn is pretty easy to read as town, Urist read on tn is just his mo, so it’s NAI for Urist.

tn - StarV -

Honestly, I don’t see how anyone can be scum reading me this game, so I feel like it should be easy for Andres to slot me and tn in the safe spots. So, we’re pretty much guaranteed to not lose that way… Then we need to make sure no scum pair in the last 5.

I can’t really see Clem being scum unless it’s with Urist. So Clem is a town divider opposite of Urist (in a scum slot) - I really don’t think Urist has invested enough strategically or contributed sufficiently to town victory that he should be given a town slot.

Elli always in a scum slot.

DS vs KGB is a crap shoot. I kind of feel like this is DS’ scum mo, but the guy is being unreasonable almost to the point where I think he could be town?

There’s no reason for Elli to have Urist in a town slot, I’m pretty accurate on reading Urist (albeit, some games I get thrown off due to out of game commitments and things I feel like he would have done, but just missed or didn’t have time for)… I’d say this is one of the more opaque games for me, usually he’s easier to read.

Also, Urist is typically obvtown for me, so whenever it gets murky… I start asking the questions.

interesting

any comment elli?

Hey urist, who’s better at reading you, me or star.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

thanks for the comment elli

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I mean, I think you’re scum so… Maybe a better post-game question.

But actually, what has Elli done to project town? Every game he hasn’t projected town, he’s flipped scum.

So, yeah, Urist could be town, but it’s hard to tell at this stage… Elli defending Urist, could be just TvS

Also, Elli’s read on Urist despite “taking a long time” to develop reads seems like tmi… What are your thoughts @Urist?

How is this my scum mo? You’ve still not answered that question.

How is it not?

1 Like

Because I’m town

Who else is town?

This is the best answer to almost any “how is X…” question tbh