Mafia451 Questionaire

1. What do you like/want in a mafia forum experience?

I like being able to play a more serious game, but don’t like the deadline length that others I play with are used to. To quote a somewhat known example, I don’t want to /in for a game in December and have it affect my plans in February.

I also want to be able to find less serious, fun games when I inevitably burn myself out on serious games.

1. What makes games enjoyable to you?

What makes a game enjoyable for me is the playerlist. Who I’m playing with is even more important than the setup.

1. What makes games not fun?

It’s not fun when, as any alignment, you’re doing your thing and then someone replaces in with perfect reads. This has happened to me as scum multiple times and is a part of why I took a long break from mafia.

It’s also not fun to wait months before you can host a game that’s actually enjoyable, or when most of your game consists of players actively trying not to win.

1. What else do you want from your forum community?

I want a community that is open to change when change is needed. Other than that I’m not really sure what I want that you’re not already doing.

1 Like

What do I want from mafia forum:

Good people, good play, and tools that make mafia seamless (so forum integration software, which this mafia451 focuses on, is vital)

Newbies should be able to learn in a fun and nurturing environment, good leaders and trainers as well as tools and schools to teach new players to play mafia properly

What makes mafia fun?

Good people and fun roles. Fuck being VT. When I was newbie I hated VT so much. Now that I’m veteran I’m used to it and am more fine with it, but when I was new and rolled VT I would always get salty. Don’t know if it is the same for other people.

Fun people too. As long as the playerlist is a happy cute one I’m fine

What makes mafia not fun?

Lurkers and afks are the worst scum of every multiplayer game, ever

What else do you want from your community:

Everybody be awesome and friendly and the administration knows their shit. MS.net has admins and mods that don’t even play the game, or if they do they suck at it. (2018). I remember a time when mods played mafia and were decent.

Here, elli and ffery are respected players who run the site. Hopefully there is no problem here

After just playing two games as scum I would Really Love to be Vanila Town.
Just relax and focus on what other people are saying withOUT caring if I am lynched or not would be Great :rofl: