Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

Lol

err scum

sorry that you rolled scum in this setup Maria.

you think I didn’t realize you were scum, huh!?

im not actually reading what did ms and claim and what was the contradiciton

the slip conjecture is moronic

They’ve been wrong all along!

that’s not what I’m saying

i totally believe the claim but I think it’s a scum role.

wow i totally believe you

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

my empathy is totally turned off sorry.

like i understand that you’re actually upset here as well as scum and some days I would care to try to make you feel better but not right now

…other than to know he was, and is, a total Loser. When he makes statements about me, they are made up, he knows nothing!

Well you’re scum anyway, Mr. Trump.

(Am I right?)

Speaking as someone who would vote Sanders if I could: I think that Donald Trump’s policies in office would be a lot more favourable to working class americans fiscally than Hillary Clinton’s.

If I were voting in the states I’d probably vote for Trump simply because voting for Clinton is a vote for someone who had their cronies appallingly spit in the face of democracy and then rehired them when they were forced to step down.

Voting for Clinton over Trump I can understand. But if you genuinely think that Clinton (or Trump for that matter) is a good candidate by any measure then I don’t think that I will ever understand your point of view.

Democrats can’t impeach a Republican President for crimes committed by Democrats. The facts are “pouring” in. The Greatest Witch Hunt in American History! Congress, go back to work and help us at the Border, with Drug Prices and on Infrastructure.

I am really ashamed of the way some people are acting towards certain trump supporters in this thread.

Ignorance breeds hatred. Maybe you should make some effort to understand why the other side feels the way it does instead of getting angry and self righteous.

If you’re saying that Hillary Clinton is underrated as a candidate: you’re wrong, and I’m claiming that as an objective fact.
I’m also claiming the below 5 as objective facts. I’m not pulling citations up for you: if you’re an American you should for the love of Annie be reading the wikileaks.

1. She’s pulling massive scale manipulation of the media to portray her favourably. Do you think it’s coincidence that CNN is minimally reporting on Bernie Sanders when causing a stock price to drop 400 million is perfectly newsworthy? Do you think it’s coincidence that . There’s hard proof that the Clinton Campaign is telling people at CNN and likely other places what to write and what not to write. Hillary Clinton’s campaign has always had a policy of getting close relationships with high level media reporters and feeding them stories to publish. One easy example if you want to start looking for this information is John Harwood.
  2. She not only was aware of but was personally involved in funneling weapons to ISIS. This has not been released but Wikileaks has never fallen short on a claim they’ve made.
  3. Yes, there was incredible coordination between the DNC and the Clinton Campaign and the media to shut down Bernie Sanders. Who is basically the best candidate that the states has seen since Dwight Eisenhower. Oh, and in case you hadn’t noticed: people hate Trump. They just also hate Hillary just as much as the campaign’s moved on. Do you think there’s even a chance that Bernie with a perfect voting record and a PHENOMENAL approvement rating amongst independent voters would lose this election? Is that just OK for them to do?
  4. She lies and goes back on stuff CONSTANTLY. In fact, this is her attitude about honest as a politician. “You need to have a “public and private position” in politics since “people get a little nervous” if they see the “back room” sausage making that goes on.” If you think she legit didn’t know about the email deletion then I have no hope for your intelligence. Benghazi. TPP (which in private she has said she’ll continue to support if she gets elected!) as well! *Maybe she won’t since that thing has been revealed and it would look really bad. But given her stranglehold on the media, the only major media to call her out on it would be Fox News.
  5. The Bill thing. Like it or not, making excuses for and attempting to use her power to silence rape victims isn’t OK. Representing a guilty client is okay and her job. Laughing about ruining a 13 year old’s life and keeping a guilty man out of prison is not. Oh, and if John Ashe doesn’t scare the hell out of you then I don’t even know what to say.

Yes, there are a lot of racist trump supporters. But when you lost a lot of your most progressive, most left wing voters in favour of a right wing egomaniac, you should take a fucking step back and think why people are scared of her. And that’s the right word, fear. I’m not ‘afraid’ of Trump. I think he’s a fucking moron and will do a lot of bad for the country. I also acknowledge that he has plenty of his own backseat ties, particularly with regards to oil and climate change.

But Hillary is an ends-justify-the-means sociopath
Wait, but Trump is too. So that means they’re equal?

No.

Hillary has the support of the establishment. If this ends in a democratic senate and house she has a carte blanche to do whatever the fuck she wants.
Is she going to do some good? yes. But she’s doing a fuckton of bad that comes with it.

Trump doesn’t. He’s going to be a one term president who gets nothing done because he has neither the support of his own party nor the opposition nor any of the independents.

If in spite of all this you still want to vote Trump because he’s repulsive, because he may have raped/groped women, because his social policies are horribly backwards, his trickle down economics is sketchy as fuck, he lies about things constantly, and his position on global warming is shit? Or you still want to vote Hillary because all of the above.

OK. That’s fine. I believe at least the case involving the 13 year old girl is legitimate and that’s swung me in favour of voting Hillary were I in America.

But if you act like there are no contrary positions and attack people who disagree personally you are being flat out ignorant. Don’t be ignorant, do your research, and come to understand why people don’t feel the same way you do. This isn’t a right or wrong scenario. This is two horrible options with value judgments to be made, and people will wind up on either side.

There’s been a lot of really toxic behaviour in this thread from people, some of whom are or were on the moderation team. I wish I could expect better.

1 Like

People in Trump’s inner circle are KNOWN to participate in child sex rings. The accusation of rape from a 13 year old girl took place at a party hosted by someone in prison for that offense.

But absolutely it’s the same for Hillary’s in crowd as well as most political in crowds as well as the billionaire class in general.

I will remain active in this thread because I am the person of justice, and will most certainly not just ignore everything else and self preserve. What the fuck are you talking about though?

The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history. After spending $40,000,000 over two dark years, with unlimited access, people, resources and cooperation, highly conflicted Robert Mueller would have brought charges, if he had ANYTHING, but there were no charges to bring!