Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

then again, not having to finish sentences makes it very difficult for me to know what katy is trying to say so maybe if he was able to finish them I would disagree.

I’m trying my hardest to space out my posts and write it so that it’s clear what I

This sounds like you want an opinion on a performance you just gave

@M2H Katya has spent the early part of the game camping out and defending me from chess’s gladiate declaration - from my perspective that doesn’t necessarily make her town, what in particular has she done that seems solvy?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I’m defending I just wanted to understand what

Actually you’re right key I don’t really see anythng from katy that they would not be able to replicate as scum.

Come at me u rubber duck fuck

1 Like

Keech why did u think I was defending you from

Wait your turn. Who’s a rubber duck?

Of the people who have posted? Mewtwo by far. Next up maybe Elli.
VOTE: M2H

Katya, mostly because you kept saying the things I was going to say.

oh, thats mostly confusion and wanting clarification - not

I think I could vote for

VOTE: m2h

That would have been really confusing without the vote.

lol that’s why I voted in the next

If mew and Mewtwo didn’t exist is it possible that Chansey and Tauros would be banned from OU

im putting a lot of thought into each of every one of my posts even if it doesnt

I think its generally a bad idea to start wagoning somebody so early in the game especially considering that there are severe restrictions on us that we can’t fully understand.

I still think there’s a pretty good chance that katyusha is town here because I can understand how my posts are coming off a little weird here.

There’s two votes on you. That’s not a wagon. That’s more like a chariot.

When should we start wagoning people in your

on the other hand I think key should be lynched right now for voting me because he should understand that my perspective in this game is as normal as it could possibly be.

VOTE: Key

why is it fine for me to vote you but not fine for