Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

from metal perspective at leasttt

i love wyou all and would per mit you in the green ethnostate,

except jnot maf voters hey qre greeh trash,

Votecount as of post #1176

NotMafia (9): KatyushaGB, StarV, MetalSonic, Ellibereth, M2H, Urist, Andresvmb, Nanook, chesskid3
MetalSonic (2): NotMafia, ErikaFurudo
M2H (2): Srceenplay, GTacc

Not Voting (3): Key, Tier, Duskfall98

flip

Hi NotMafia,

You are a Professor. You are not allowed to hammer any players, or you will get a strike. Additionally, any vote you place must be accompanied with a post at least 100 words in length explaining the vote - including RVS. Additionally, you must vote at least 5 times per day phase, or you will get a strike. Additionally, if there is a Jester in the game, they must be dead by endgame or you automatically lose. This restriction will be lifted if you call them a cunt in your nightly teachings by endgame. You may teach a player each night - this allows you to send your target a message up to 10 words (no minimum restriction). This may have other effects on certain players.

alignment

town

Send me night actions, deadline 10 AM EST tomorrow (25h 40m from this post)

@MetalSonic
@M2H
@chesskid3
@KatyushaGB
@Key
@Tier
@GTacc
@Andresvmb
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Nanook
@Urist
@StarV
@Srceenplay
@Duskfall98

sorry ill get to this asap

3 Likes

M2H has got 3 strikes and exits the game in a loss. He WAS town.

flip

Hi M2H,

You are a Twin. Each post, you must reply, argumentatively, to the previous post - hence, your personalities will rotate. Each post must be at least 20 words long. If you do not post at least 20 times per day phase, you will receive a strike. If I deem your arguments don’t have enough meat, you will receive a strike. Additionally, you may not use any player in the game’s name during a day phase, ever, or you will receive a strike. The only exception is when placing a vote, and you may not abuse this. You can also Role Cop one player night 1, and will then enter a PT with them - congrats on finding your long lost twin!

In the night Key and Nanook die. Both were town.

Key

Hi Key,

You Suck. You start the game as a secret SK, regardless of what alignment you role. You have no night kill nor any other action. If you can convince a player to say each of the following words, you will be converted to whatever alignment you rolled: meatloaf, sardines, dynasty, spelunking, marathon, fucknugget. However, they must all be said by different players; if one player says more than one, only the first will count. Additionally, if you are role copped in any way, the person who cops you is not allowed to hint at or claim this role either. Additionally, you are not allowed to be polite; no “pleases”, “thank yous”, “:P”, “hi”, nor other pleasantries. At night, you may target a player and protect them from a kill, and you will kill their attacker. However, you will also die.

flip

Hi Nanook,

You are Rich. You must claim at least 3 different PRs each day phase. You must make one of these believable, and sell it very hard. If I don’t believe you’re genuinely trying to sell your claim, you will exit the game immediately with a loss. You are paranoid, so you will attack anybody who tries to visit you at night. However, guns are scary, so you will instead shoot them with a paralytic dart, vanillaizing them for the rest of the game. Additionally, you are neighbours with DS.

Day end is 48 hours from now, 7 PM EST Saturday June 22nd. Post!

@MetalSonic
@chesskid3
@KatyushaGB
@Tier
@GTacc
@Andresvmb
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Urist
@StarV
@Srceenplay
@Duskfall98

RESET

This game is absurd.

VOTE: MetalSonic

VOTE: Metalsonic

Am I alive?

You were pinged so yes.

One of the neighbors are always scum

Actually who is DS now GTACC?
I’m sure I called them scum yesterday

this game is lovely VOTE: metalsonic

is whoever said meatloaf locktown? Katyusha iirc? idk if they were first.