Josh Mafia 2: Custom Edition - Day 2

Welcome to Josh Mafia 2! I’m your host, Josh. @Cheetory6 is your cohost to help with votecounts and stuff.

READ THESE RULES. THEY ARE IMPORTANT AND GAME SPECIFIC.

1. This is a post restriction heavy game, so restrictions will be accompanied with strikes. Failure to follow your restriction will get you a strike, even if I didn’t specify “strike” in your role PM. If you get 3 strikes, you will instantly exit the game with a loss. Other things may get you strikes as well, such as breaking another rule here. Who knows, maybe there’s a role that gives people strikes!
  2. You may not claim your specific restriction at any point unless specified otherwise in your role PM. Do not break this rule. Claiming an action you have or your flavor (if you have either) is fine unless otherwise stated, just not your posting restriction if you have one. You can claim you have a restriction unless otherwise stated.
  3. I will intentionally not answer questions about your role pms, for the most part, but you may ask - I’ll just probably ignore you. This is part of the setup design.
  4. Lynches will be majority. If majority is not reached by deadline, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, the first person to receive the votes will be lynched. Deadline for day 1 will be 96 hours and subsequent days will be 72 - feel free to hammer early if that’s too long!
  5. Don’t be a dick. Don’t c/p role pms. Play to your wincon. Etc.
  6. I will confirm the setup is not multiball. There may be one or more third parties, but only one group scum faction.
  7. As stated, all role pms were fully made and then alignments were randed separately.

Good luck!

Players:

1 Like

@NotMafia
@MetalSonic
@M2H
@chesskid3
@KatyushaGB
@Key
@Tier
@DS
@Andresvmb
@Ellibereth
@ActionDan
@ErikaFurudo
@Nanook
@Urist
@StarV
@Srceenplay
@Duskfall98

One more time for good measure: MAKE SURE YOU READ THE ABOVE RULES. I KNOW PEOPLE DON’T USUALLY. YOU NEED TO IN THIS GAME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

1 Like

Here is a sample role PM:

6 Likes

Post away!

1 Like

mafia is an awful game tbh

Hey guys I’m

Katyusha will you be the saviour of the city

I’m not sure if

well then you leave me no choice

VOTE: Katyusha

:pensive:

1 Like

lol I read the

I used to listen to that guy all the time growing up.

i’m going to gladiate you start of day keychain fight me

:question:

Wait the day hasnt

I thought the day started. We have a timer and everything

i used to go to this restaurant every day.