Help us get better at townplay

Don’t be like StarV

You’re rude

don’t get lynched by post 4.

[content placeholder for when game is no longer ongoing]

1 Like

Don’t be like Tier, either. Never sabotage your play in one game to increase your chances in another.

Tier has never rolled scum, so this statement is false. He does it because he likes it, not to gain advantage.

Ha.

Pls don’t think I’m srs and putting effort into deceiving you

“no decieve”

It’s hard to be good town when my very presence triggers you to scum read me. It’s like Tier on DS, except Tire is sometimes joking.

:wink:

I’m not the one talking about ongoing games outside of thread, here. You’ve been warned before. Stop.

I’m not, I’m talking about our 2 completed games :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I think you proved my point.

Please don’t do stuff like the above - I know most other sites allow it but I think posts like this may in itself imply undesirable things. (Time to go look what ongoing thing could fit into this conversation/topic! etc.).

In general if there’s something you can’t really talk about for whatever reason - just don’t post about it or post about something else until you can.

1 Like

You could have the best reads ever and still be bad town.
You could call the scum team out with perfect accuracy day 1 every time.
You could even be able to do this with just a few posts from a particular player.

But none of that means anything if you can’t get other people to believe in and go along with you in game.

…I meant to add more stuff to this post but I couldn’t figure out how to word it without it sounding dumb, so have the good parts

I actually think there’s nothing wrong with knowingly playing worse for whatever reason as long as you’re not trying to lose.

I strongly disagree. It’s about as bad as using a trust tell in my book, because it’s not playing to your win condition for all of your games.

Protip: I’m not playing bad, I’m just barely playing

1 Like