HaHaHa Mafia JFL FESTIVAL 2019 OVER

Really hoping scum shoots elli

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Andres dies and reveals to be… Almost as plain as a Vanilla Townie

Please send night actions.

@ActionDan
@chesskid3
@DS
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@jockmcplop
@Nanook
@ScarletCelestial
@Tier

All actions are in, you can pm me if you’d like to start the day early, I will start if I get at least 7

Disclaimer
I’ve seen/received activity from everyone. So this isn’t alignment indicative, it is not indicative of how many power roles there are OR if there are any. I would not have posted this if someone was afk this whole time…

Comedy Central News

You guys see that shit yesterday? Guy tried to kill himself. Like man, have some self respect.

In other news, there has been one death. Notable comedian Kevin “Chesskid3” Hart died last night in a hilarious accident. He slipped on a fucking banana and hit his head on the kitchen table. Can you believe it? What a way to go…

Anyway, experts still have not determined whether or not the bullets in his back played a role in the incident.

NOW LET’S GET BACK AT IT FOLKS.

Day 2 begins now!

@ActionDan
@DS
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@jockmcplop
@Nanook
@ScarletCelestial
@Tier

Woah ho ho!

Just as we open the day, another one bites the dust folks.

@ActionDan , the less popular of the overall unpopular 2 freres french comedy act killed himself in grief.

Oh no… He was set to perform in Heart to Hart with Chesskid3 tonight. I guess that show is cancelled folks.

@DS
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@jockmcplop
@Nanook
@ScarletCelestial
@Tier

7 alive, takes 4 to lynch

RESET

Good shot vig?

Could be PGO or, less likely but possible with lost wolves, lovers.

Or lovers with a SK I guess. PGO or vig more likely though.

Anyways, VOTE: gtacc

Lovers obv

What

VOTE: Nanook

Between me jock and Scarlett (99% cause mod lies possibility, but never thought about until LYLO), we just need one more town bloc member to make this thing go.

Or we need Elli to obvs scum if he’s a wolf :wink:

Star you forgot to reset playerlist i rhink

Wait, it was you that tried to hnvote andres wasn’t it

1 Like

Correct