HaHaHa Mafia JFL FESTIVAL 2019 OVER

You’re Scum Dan. Give it up.

“You all killed me,” says man who helped load gun.

Dude I was asking because I thought way too many people were suspecting you to actually be scum!

Goddamnit Tier…

Yet I asked you and you refused to clarify. Good work.

OK I didn’t think scum was on the wagon before but now I do. At least one.

Because I needed to see Elli and Tier’s reactions, and saying my intentions would defeat the point!

Lynch Dan next. His excuses were awful and he was hiding behind meta and placing an aggressive vote and justifying it poorly when confronted.

GTacc trying to prevent the lynch is Townie imo at present.

Thinking that Tier would give you a detailed explanation of what he sees is… a total fantasy. Have you played with Tier before?

Yes but all I was after was a yes or a no.

With Tier that would have been useless. With Elli you’ll be able to tell whether he’s Town or not in due time I feel. You didn’t have to ask him a question that he probably couldn’t answer either way at the time.

It wasn’t to read them: it was to read you. When most of the populace has votes on you and the rest don’t care, it means there is something wrong with the wagon.

Frankly, this is a horrible way of going about it. I’m really not that hard to figure out when I’m Town. I rarely get mislynched around here for a reason.

You have your methods, I have mine.

When people vote vote themselves into l-1 it usually means they know l-2 and l-1 are meaningless since their is no other train or Poe so they just do it to try to convince people that they are town in a weird way.

Also, Nanook complained that GTacc had put a “super opportunistic vote” on me while… wait for it, also voting me. Somewhere to look too.

Yet you still voted me. You really can’t help yourself.

Gtacc is never that adamant about shit. I’m sus of him

Nothing I said made it look like I think you arent scum.