Guns & Roses 2 - All Done

this post is abusive

1 Like

it’s literally your profile zzz

1 Like

Correction. Anybody who claims seriously should be dead. Killed. Finito. Made into dust. Assassinated.

i dunno, getting lynched into directing pew pew pews seemed to be a decent strategy with our big sample size :thinking:

People have to believe that you’re Town for that though. And for now, you’re pretty null to me.

i have enough history with people blank quoting stuff at me that I don’t see any other choice but to assume it’s malicious until proven otherwise

1 Like

We’ve talked about this before. If you’re going to assume things are malicious without evidence do it privately and not publicly. If you want to talk about this further we can do it privately.

I didn’t even catch that it’s what you had in your profile. I would say it’s malicious but not NAI for purposes of this game.

1 Like

stuff you put in your profile is suppose to be fair public info, if there’s stuff you don’t want to be shared/discussed I wouldn’t put it there.

i unfortunately find myself agreeing with that

You can absolutely quote my profile here.

or add a “please don’t mention this in game” on it if you just want it to be shared but not discussed.

I thought you retired from semen analysis after ninja scalpel.

3 Likes

this, much like a certain popularity contest, should be considered opt-in, not opt-out.

Are you trying to get me all riled up now?

Salty andres :thinking:

Looks like I’m locked in a 1v1 with chesskid

I wasn’t the one who decided to subvert my meta for the “good of the site”.

1 Like

We could quicklynch Tommy as a 451 welcome

2 Likes

We never do this when I suggest it and it makes me sad

2 Likes