Guns and Roses, OVER

Why is everyone so obsessed with sharing their reads here? It always comes across as scum trying to put info into the game to appear town.

Wrong song.

That’s their best song.

Yeah, he said he was really impressed by my performance in 6D6 and wanted to “groom me” (his phrase, not mine) for this site, so he was going to toss some perks my way.

@Srceenplay: You do know that OMGUS is hella scummy, right?

He asked what a soft claim was and I mentioned them. am I just good at giving soft claim examples?

I have contacted the FBI in relation to this post.

1 Like

It allows town to show everyone where they’re at and makes it easier for people to put together a progression trajectory for a player.

groom
groom me

Please report that DM posthaste, newfriend, as that sounds suspicious as all hell.

Srceenplay likes to play the “too scummy to be scum” game.

It’s plenty believable.

I dont understand this response to my post.

Your claim was very believable.

Tier can be town. He’s wily (and kind enough to spell things out for me).

@tn5421 You still haven’t said why you’re voting Srceenplay.

I said that n1 guns should claim, heavily implying that only n1 guns should claim.

src immediately claims n1 rose.

My example rose claim or my hard n1 gun claim?

You literally took my claim as face value and then turn around and vote me. You are using bad logic to try to force a mislynch. If you don’t get lynched today I will shoot you tonight.

Ok, didn’t know if it was for that or for why I’m voting him.

No softing rule is because of this specific game mechanic

Please dont claim unless you’re getting lynched or are a consensus scumread/vigbait

Wrong on so many levels

N0 rose?

n1 gun claim

So we have you on record as either lying about your n1 rose claim, or hard claiming scum.