[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I’m still embarrassed about that game…

1 Like

@EricKline your turn to vote. Please state Intent first.

You don’t even understand who the fuck you’re dealing with. I have advanced degrees in statistics and computer science and I’ve created a simple program with an advanced algorithm that I’ve been working on for years. I have read and tracked over 600 forum mafia games, recording every fencesit, every association, every scumtell. I have over 50 documented, specific forms and versions of scumtells and towntells, and at this point I can just skim a thread and put it into my machine. I have reduced the cacophonous lies of forum mafia into a pure, beautiful mathematical formula, and it’s led me to literal hundreds of wins.

Why do I think Seth’s scum? I don’t deign to think about Seth myself. Instead, I thought about how to create a program to know mathematically whether Seth is scum. I don’t need to think about Seth, because my algorithm has determined that Seth is scum to an 87% certainty. You cannot beat those numbers at this stage in the game. We’re talking about a mere 13% chance that Seth is a town member so monumentally bad at this game that you fooled a computer program that has successfully identified over 500 unique mafia players as scum with over 96% accuracy. Seth’s only defense, in other words, is that Seth is so naturally scummy that Seth is an outlier.

Whether you’re town or mafia, this is a message from mathematics – you are bad at this game. You have played so scummy that a perfectly objective process has labeled you as scum. Whether that makes you bad at playing your specific rolecard or bad in general, there is no question that behaving like scum means you have not performed well. Consider this a welcome wakeup call, as hundreds have before you: If a player decides you’re scum, it’s possible you just got unlucky, but if a computer program can be that certain of your alignment, there are some serious holes in your game, because it means you’re scum in an objective sense, rather than a subjective one. For that reason, I’m willing to roll that die and take that 13% risk, because even if there’s a small chance you might be town, there’s not even a remote chance that you’re good.

3 Likes

(This was a meme if it wasn’t obvious)

2 Likes

I don’t even need to read it–I’ve read it like 4 times–and it still makes me chuckle :)

2 Likes

hey bananas… are you polina?

:parrot:

:trollparrot:

Awww they aren’t in sync

:copparrot:

2 Likes

:copparrot:

2 Likes

Flavor isnt important but yes
From description I figured I’d have more a healer role but whatevs

I’ve got long legs

:sleepingparrot:

1 Like

so gamers

1 Like

blinks

1 Like

I feel harassed

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, it was pretty obvious imo when they hit “Sebastian’s” that flavor wasn’t part of the claimvig.

But I made that guess a while ago and it makes me feel remotely smart that I was right.

Dose that mean something