[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Kill it

VOTE: Seththeking

gg y’all

2 Likes

hi

oof

The Magical Girls have successfully defeated the Witches!

I’m away from my PC atm so I’ll probably write something up later, but I want to thank each and every one of you for helping run this game to completion. It means a lot to me that so many of you came together to help salvage it from what looked like certain death, and even if game cohesiveness was kinda shot in the foot by all the replacements and the site transplant, which made things really difficult for the Witches, I appreciate each of you for sticking it out and letting the game run its course.

I’m just sad more of the Magical Girls’ cards didn’t flip - I really like what I’d done with them, and the only one to be shown naturally during gameplay was Homura’s. Oh well.

Lastly, I guess we’ll be abiding by M451’s game-end policy, so be sure to stick within these guidelines while discussing the game. I know I for one am open to all criticism of the setup, although I would once again remind people from outside of CDFM that you really do have to take that context into consideration when you ask “why did orange do X?”

So yeah, thanks for taking a ride on this roller coaster with me - it’s been one hell of a trip, but we finally made it to the other side.

Here’s the spreadsheet, role cards to come when I’m at a PC:

2 Likes

f

3 Likes

Heres my card

Yes please give me all the feedback

ideally tell me more than just ‘don’t fakeclaim masons with scum’

1 Like

If you would of hammered me tonight I would of flipped with Eric’s card

I personally think 7 lost wolves is too many to put in a setup, would reconsider this in a different game @orangeandblack5

2 Likes

Which would have been obviously fake lmao

1 Like

a tip on fakeclaiming masons is that you should only be 100% confident that they are town and actually have a point

In dangan i was sure derps was v and tbh he was a big mislynch target, so by claiming masons with him i got the spotlight off of a heavy v read

Yah but itd still be funny to see what happened

I am

Extremely sad

I never got to use my day ability

Cards to come when I get to a PC :slight_smile:

So was Eric to be fair

:eyes:

5 Likes

Did I do lylo ok despite me losing the game?