[Game Thread] Hidden Witness Mafia

I saw a thread about needing to improve scumplay on site because the townplay is too strong but I guess that if no-one who’s a regular player here was taking this as more than a meme game then that explains why we’ve had two insanely fast quickhammers

Yeah but like

Why is that problematic that they’re still alive? I as scum am never gonna kill on wagon there because it narrows the PoE on me?

Which makes me not understand the conclusion here at all

Hahaha Menalque the game is surely over.

Unless there’s some mechanics I don’t know about, I’ve been hammered.

And I am Town of course.

I’ll put it this way, I’m hoping you sign up for a game that more people come in for, and some of us actually take seriously. Those are good.

I mean yeah but I wanted to ask gtacc what their thought process was there anyway because I am c o n f u s e d

This was a travesty of a game, though an interesting set up.

There was no thought process. It’s obviously wrong hahaha

Well no, but there was right? Bc gtacc said they had reasons they thought I was town and that one of nanook/chess was scum?

Your conclusion that Scum was on the wagon was quite obviously correct. But beyond that, Chess and Nanook would never have both survived that first night if they were both Town.

Why tho

If you’re scum there Andres, do you ever kill one of those two?

I encourage you to look at past games on this site. We have a player in Elli that is freakishly good (or at least used to be), to the point where I’ve played in games where if he picks out Scum D1 he’s Town, otherwise Scum. Chess is almost like that too.

That’s weird, they only ever mention elli in the GOAT appreciation forum over at MS

1 Like

If I’m Scum, and say StarV is my Partner and both Nanook and Chess are Town? Yeah most likely Chess dies N1. Not always, otherwise you start becoming too predictable. But it’s almost standard here to the point that if it didn’t happen, you immediately start thinking that someone who doesn’t know them is Scum.

That’s cause Chess got banned for “harassment” hahaha he can tell you all about it.

Yeah but like, if you were scum there and you killed one and starv was your partner, you’re forcing a 1v1 with the one still alive and based on what you’re saying you don’t strike me as super confident in that 1v1?

Hey, snap