Eyes Mafia - Day (Game Over!)

dont buy that nanook attempt to push nm is ever genuine etc etc i dont think seomeon actually has that genuine reaction to a second vote on them

just not voting there in case maj

I wholeheartedly agree :laughing:

Joking aside, I think Nanook has a point about the dangers of Majority voting. I don’t usually play with Majority, but the one time I did in my MU championship game, the town even messed that up and ended a day early. This would be disastrous when it’s supposed to be such a long day!

So UNVOTE: Nanook. We shouldn’t play around with votes. Push reads and cases but not votes!

I kind of agree about his reaction, but I literally scumread everything that Nanook ever says so I don’t want to throw this game stupidly tunneling on him.

VOTE: nanook

not really used to villaging in these type of games after wolfing last geme lel

Stop being idiots and voting, guys. Way too easy for scum to push a bad joke lynch through.

Maybe want to use an informal voting system instead? Then we can hammer someone close to the end of the day for the actual kill, but still vote to our heart’s content before then.

ok shadow recent posts actually ok

disagree with you but concern about maj feels genuine im ok with this kid for now

VC 1-2

Nanook: 2 (Notmafia, sheepsaysmeep)
Notmafia: 1 (Nanook)
Not Voting: 4 (Ellibereth, Josh, Nix, Shadow)

Deadline: July 23, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 22, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Topic will auto-lock 30 minutes after deadline.

Mod Notes:
Josh: limited access until 7/14

I don’t see why you’d disagree with that; there’s no harm in being cautious. I’m fine with losing but not because we’re being careless. With so few players it isn’t that hard to get 4 votes on someone. If I were still voting Nanook we’d be at 3, and then any old scum could come in and hammer it.

In a game where 4 is a majority and the vote was made for literally no reason?

Seems like something to push on—probably it goes nowhere, but at least it’s better than sitting around thumb twiddling.

Oh, did you not get that that was sarcastic? :rofl:

Also, probably a disclaimer is good here—shadow and myself have played a LOT of mafia together over the last couple years, usually on opposite factions, so there’s an antagonistic friendship between us to take into consideration when trying to read our interactions.

Quicklynch Nanook

Reasoning?

You’re scum

And I’m scum…why, again?

nm would you do me a favor and remind me how i read you again

or anyone else

as in i dont actually remember my trick to reading you

You don’t