Duel Monsters (YGO uPick) (13/13)

Confirmed.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of the game, YGO.
Is this a standard game of mafia with that gsme as flavour?
Or do we need to know how to play that game?

It’s YuGiOh and I’m pretty sure you only need a basic understanding of the flavor.

Okay; Sign me up!

U gay ho

I don’t think in general my games are the best newbie experience, and this is no exception, but I’m happy to have you none of the less.

YGO (Yugioh) is a TCG. Knowing flavor you’re going to have a lot of fun, but I don’t see why you can’t have fun if you don’t.

Like I’ll make some custom mechanics or whatever and all of the basics to those mechanics will be public once the setup is done, I have a general idea in my head though!

I’m not a newby to mafia. It is still basically a mafia game you are running?
with YGO TCG as flavour?

I happened to know the Tarot pack well but no one in that game really needed to know the cards.

KURIBO

1 Like

With a lot more mechanic heavy stuff, yes.

What are the deadlines?

1 Like

I’m probably go with a week/8 days and 48 hour nights but honestly, I’m willing to go longer or shorter (probably longer) if people want it. I don’t really mind that much so I’m willing to be flexible with what people want.

OMG YAAY TAMMY!!!

Hi metal Sonic!

1 Like

Okay college, thanks! I’m thinking about inning, but I’d definiteky not be able to do one with super short deadlines right now.

Yeah I don’t want to do something super short unless there’s a high demand for it.

Ima probably going to in for this but I’m making myself finish some more site upgrades first LOL

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

Should I in for this? I don’t know Yu-Gi-Oh outside of bad memes, so all I plan to do is pick exodia or blue eyes white dragon.

/in