He is with your vote!

Votecount as of post #724

EqsyLootz (6): row666, Nanook, chesskid3, Andresvmb, DoggoPlays, Drifter
Lenni (1): xerjr2
chesskid3 (1): JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (1): ErikaFurudo

Not Voting (4): Kuma, Solarkoid, EqsyLootz, Lenni

VOTE: EqsyLootz

@JacksonVirgo is there a good reason you still have chess voted?

also erika, why do you have jackson voted?

I think you Hammered dude let me count

Yeah that’s a hammer

Votecount as of post #731

EqsyLootz (7): row666, Nanook, chesskid3, Andresvmb, DoggoPlays, Drifter, xerjr2
chesskid3 (1): JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (1): ErikaFurudo

Not Voting (4): Kuma, Solarkoid, EqsyLootz, Lenni

Eqsy will be Lynched!

**Hey You There! Who are you? What’s your purpose to this kingdom? Who me? Yes what is your meaning of being here? I’m here to see the king. Here that. Here’s here to see the king. Hahaha here to see the king. What’s he here for? Get this. He wants to see the king. Haha. Anything else of value? Nope. Alright let’s just kill him then he doesn’t deserve to meet the King.

EqsyLootz Rolecard:
David Moonshine

You are aligned with The Kingdom

You are an orphan who lost your family a few years ago due to a battle between kingdoms.

However, you seem to live on your families legacy and become a Warrior yourself.

Until you are dubbed, you have no abilities

Knight of Sorrow

Once each day you can publicly shoot a player by typing “/shoot (Player)” in Day Chat.

Each night you may choose a player and silently Dub them, you will also know what happened to them. (Roleblocked, Redirected, Protected, Attacked, ETC.)

It’s now Night 2 and Will end tomorrow at 5:00 PM my time. So a bit less then 24 Hours.**

**During the night people could hear terrifying screams through out the Kingdom.
In fact, the next morning not 1 but 2 Body’s lay dead.
A Detective and a Performer!
Also, Nanook was Dubbed by the King!
Day Begins and Ends Sunday at 5:00 PM.
Chesskid’s Rolecard:

Ryan Planes

You are aligned with the Kingdom

Who was once a former detective you went into retirement but was sent a letter from the Queen to be her personal detective and with a sum of money that big you couldn’t refuse.

Until you are dubbed, you have no abilities.

Knight of Insight

Once each Day you can silently DM the host and target 1 player and be told if they are a Traitor (Mafia) or not.

Every night you can choose 1 player and investigate their home to see if anyone visited them.

DoggoPlays’s Rolecard:

Francisco Lopez

You are aligned with the Traitors

You were once a famous entertainer who enjoyed entertaining people. However throughout your career you’ve grown to hate the continuous acting you forge yourself upon and instead decided to turn rouge against the kingdom and go into hiding.

Fake Flavour Bio

You are aligned with The Kingdom

You are a Famous Entertainer who enjoys to entertain people and you are always wanting to put on the biggest shows to make the Kingdom sparkle with happiness.

Until dubbed, you have no abilities

Knight of Trickery

Once each day, you may choose a player and receive their rolecard along with their Knight ability.

Each night you can choose a player and silently Roleblock them. If they were to be dubbed that night, the dub will fail.

Fake Flavour

Knight of Resistance

Once each day, you will receive 2 Flavour names and at least 1 will be Town.

Each night you may choose a player and if they were attacked, you will heal them.

RESET

I’m assuming that shot wasn’t you @Andresvmb ?

Pretty sad chess is dead was hoping he wouldn’t get NKed if I called him scum :frowning:

VOTE: jacksonvirgo

Hm, how many traitors were there again?

Four

No but now I understand why he was being insufferable. And I was totally convinced he was Town. That sucks for me.

1 Like

VOTE: JacksonVirgo