Dub Thee Game Thread

I will claim what power just uh, what was 1shot again?

Single use

Are we sure that Seth dubbed Row?

You dubbed a player? Can you confirm this was your choice and not a hypothetical King? And is there a King in the game at all?

Outside of you as Mod I mean?

VOTE: Row666

My logic is this - the Mafia lost a significant member in Leafia, who clearly had the potential to balance the game had they been dubbed. I think Seth is trying to rebalance the game in favor of the Mafia, and Row is clearly on the wrong side of the lynch yesterday. I also don’t think the wagons are pure - I think that’s crazy.

Why did chuck die then

I mean why did he die anyway but who in this game as scum goes

You know who I need to kill

CHUCK

So you think Xerjr2 is Scum?

I think it’s a stupid kill all around.

That kill potentially only makes sense if Xerjr2 is Scum. I think. Because then, at least you’re getting rid of someone who was widely read as Town who might have had their finger on another Scum member.

I mean Chuck was also trying hard as you said. But other than that, I don’t understand what the hell is going on.

Xer very likely town from wagons

But u also dont kill on the counterwagon lol

I’ll be honest, I really do think Seth is trying to tilt the game a certain way. No offense Mod, but you having the ability to Dub people at Night and activate powers is insane. There’s no chance in hell anyone will believe that it’s being done randomly.

I mean I seriously doubt Xerjr2 places the single first vote on Leafia, which proves key, when Leafia had those powers. There’s like no way I’m going to believe in that universe. Which is why I think the NK makes no sense.

why are people talking about seth being the king? wasn’t he just joking? @_@ reading up on the thread now

Seth didn’t dub someone last night as far as I can tell. His flavor is just confusing as fuck.

As far as I can tell the king role dubbed someone last night and Seth gave leafia a bastard as fuck “observer” role.

This vote makes no sense, I think row was dubbed by a real king, not by fake king Seth.

It doesn’t matter. Either way I think Row is Scum.