Dub Thee Game Thread

Leafia still keeps this games purpose.

TBH all this game actually is, is Citizens becoming PR via Dub.

Seth please just stop engaging

as of now I am stopping.

If I have to pick another tho

1 Like

Howdy, who died?

So the Mafia thought it was so unfair that the lynch was randomly decided between two wagons both containing members of the Mafia that the Observer role was created? :roll_eyes:

Yeah, the Mod spoke too much in this instance. Xerjr2 is Mod Confirmed Town and should be treated as such.

VOTE: Solarkoid

Frankly, I think this game is a bit tainted.

I’m happy to go back to this wagon. Wake me up when this day is over.

1 Like

Doggo, Row666 and Xerjr2 are Town and should never be Lynched. I think Chess is Town 95% of the time here. I also think Drifter is Town.

Unfortunately, Nanook’s absence at the end of the Day means I can’t rule him out completely, though I agree he sounds and has acted as Town so far.

Chess still being alive means he’s either mafia or the 451 regs are town, and tbh this game is past the point of me caring enough to figure it out

I have reached the conclusion that we’re all just Town. Also, think about it. You don’t think Chess would have pushed for at least a death on the Leafia wagon for the NK? And objected to the creation of an Observer Role? And why bus Leafia who had a very powerful role?

I refuse to believe the Mafia contains Chess and has acted in this way.

I think that problem can be dealt with much further down the line.

You don’t see me arguing. I’m not invested enough to not just accept chess as town tbh

No one knows their Knight ability until their dubbed.

is the OP even accurate with the player list? who the heck is beeboy?

An enigma

Dan is the likeliest to not kill chess if anyone.

Discuss.

1 Like

Love you dan

1 Like

Good afternoon everyone. Happy you’re back Leaf even though you were a traitor. uwu.
Okee lets get back into the game and do what I do the best.
Be suspicious.

Andres already voting me poggers. Also I apparently suck at reading bcs of my bigass pause.
Or i just suck overall. qnq

Im gonna hardclaim Town here for inobvious reason.

Also hi Jackson

VOTE: Solarkoid

ay you remembered :heart: