Dragon Hunters - FIN

What would mean I’m scum?

And the fact that judgemental didn’t vote me either at L-1

It makes you definitively scum off judgemental associations

for now the only thing you have going for you is the ffery name and avatar

If you were a random I’d snaplynch you immediately

So there’s a lot of work for you if you want to win this as either alignment

Except I’m not.

The sad thing is, I don’t even think you’ve been set up. There is no evidence to show this. It’s just, judgemental wasn’t expecting to lose to me here. So he went all in.

If you’re town then there’s a lot of work for you, too. Both in convincing me you’re town and in discerning my alignment.

I think town you will be less stubborn in pretending that I’m not 100% obvious town right now

I also think town you would just vote lulu because thinking that you’re in any position to hammer is laughable at this point

only scum want to keep the hammer on

I’m spinning so much I should be dizzy. I can make good arguments for either of you being town.

I think that means you know the game is over for you

there is no evidence to show that you are town except your word

And in science “there is no evidence to show XXX” pretty much means it’s a done deal

Which is why I’m not voting.

“There is no evidence to show that mobile phones cause cancer”

This reminds me of a Vi game I played.

I probably wasn’t in that game

No you weren’t. I was in lylo with town katsuki and scum sword.

oh you mean antitown katsuki

Who is sword

Except that’s not true. We did more sorting in day 1 than you, and we continued to make sorting efforts in the dragon pt despite already accomplishing our supposed single minded goal.

1 Like

I think his name was sword of truth.

anyway, kat voted me in lylo. I thought he was scum but wasn’t sure. kept reading, kept weighing them both.

Scum-sword hammered me several hours later when he arrived on scene.

Sometimes crossvoting isn’t the right decision but it doesn’t matter in the end.

At the very least our sorting was about equal on day 1. The day ended really early and I wound up trying to throw my reads in before the thread was closed.

I was half-convinced you’re scum before the judgement flip. Was relieved the game didn’t end with the metal vote.

but the game would have ended with a judgemental vote!