Demonic Mafia Town Win!

in particular regardless of overall content less frequent higher posting tends towards mafia on average for an arbitrary person

if you want to be more precise you need to check the deviation from a specific person’s town game

Erika has been hammered.

Will handle when I get home.

Edit:

Votecount as of post #403

ErikaFurudo (6): M2H, Ellibereth, Srceenplay, Tier, ActionDan, UFOFever
M2H (2): WhemeStar, DS
xRosen (1): Elwood

Not Voting (2): xRosen, ErikaFurudo

a faint checkerboard pattern appears in the air, and a clearly divine voice booms out

We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. We comprise the parts of these riddles, yet to figure out the one that answers us is not the point. Look within for the messages this divine being is trying to convey. What are we?

[GM note: this was not posted prior to the hammer due to GM time constraints. It is unrelated to the end of day.]

Erika was killed!

He was

Redacted

And his role was

Made you look-also redacted

It is now Twilight 1! Any powers that may be in the game are activated now. Night 1 will begin around 2019-07-12T02:00:00Z

@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@DS
@Ellibereth
@Elwood
@M2H
@Srceenplay
@Tier
@UFOFever
@Whemestar

Well ahead of schedule, the sun bursts into the sky in the East, shining a hard and penetrating light over the world. The mass of demons stir, blinking their eyes in confusion at the early rousing.

There is no N1, D2 begins now and ends at 2019-07-14T22:00:00Z

@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@DS
@Ellibereth
@Elwood
@M2H
@Srceenplay
@Tier
@UFOFever
@Whemestar
@xRosen

RESET

@Nanook D2 Yes?

Yes

Have I mentioned I hate flipless.
I’ll deal with this tmrw zzzz.

1 Like

Is game flipless or was that just Erika?

almost certainly some ability was used in twilight to keep it redacted imo

hi elli

i was gonna use my ability that would let me speak to divine entities but something stopped me

I think we should lean on erika being scum just based on the redaction. ofc if it was a scum ability then it would have been used if erika was town as well

Words

I mean it could have been why she was confused? Maybe she didnt have an actual pm

well she had something. probably should have waited a little to see if there was going to be a clarification beyond “I might revive lol”

I really do get the feeling that there is something going on in the game thats unconventional and that we aren’t supposed to know about.