Demonic Mafia Town Win!

You can be town as well

@ErikaFurudo hi you’re in this game

@WhemeStar there you have it. Elli is town or 3rd party.

yo @Elwood was this implying you scumread rosen

Leaving Andres and Chess out:

DS, UFO, xRosen are the “obvious” town.

Wheme I townread for his push on me, but less certain since it’s been a while.

@Tier has one post - can you try a little this game? You tend to be obvtown when you do zzz

@M2H you should post more too. You should know that your post volume dramatically helps reveal your alignment so plz don’t lurk.

Erika has no posts omegalul.

Dan, Elwood, Srceen.

Srceen we can figure out sooner or later.

Dan I’ve…recently been very off on so we’ll see.

Elwood has a lot of posts but I also don’t have strong opinions on stuff yet. With white flag as a litmus test he’ll post readable stuff sooner or later too.

So yeah. We can figure out what to do after M2H and hopefully tier post more (or the lack there) which should be fairly revealing either way.

a powerful and clearly divine accent-tinted voice booms out

I am even. And a multiple of the same number. I have only one digit. And when shifted, become money. I am also the number of scum in this game, in the only scum faction. What am I?

a faint checkerboard pattern appears in the air and a second powerful and clearly divine voice booms out

What is so delicate that mentioning it breaks it? Say its name and it disappears. The only sound that Elwood or any other can hear from the divine, and one that Simon and Garfunkel are familiar with, unless you bring us into your world? Can you do this ritual with a pentagram, goat’s head and the ceremonial knife. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary and we will appear as though you were Moses and we burning bushes.

Grab your magic cards and play your creatures. Until called, we wait.

Wtf is that

Also elli still scum

Silence?

Wheme this isn’t how scum ds (or must scum in general) would think about and approach seeing a sample pm with ambiguous wincon. I didn’t miss anything. Please move on, no one other than tier is going to sheep you.

ELLI SCUM

Why

Reading Xrosen posts I have a feeling they will not like me

1 Like

People don’t think rigorously when they assume the other alignment is just against them lol. And DS (however much he claims he has BIG RANGE) almost certianly doesn’t both notice it and execute it the way he did it.

So your saying it’s outside his scum range to do it and therefore town

1 Like

Probalistically outside yes.
I mean that’s basically what every townread is by definition.

So I’m the opposite of DS.

I have BIG RANGE but think I don’t.

I summon you, Exodia!

1 Like

This site relies on meta reads so what you are seeing is a lot of judgments based on past shared experiences since so many games happen here

i feel like most of the reads have very little do with meta though