BE YOURSELF MAFIA OVER

:fist_left:

M3

VOTE: Tier

VOTE: GTacc

Iā€™m not asking you to accept anything. Iā€™m telling you where I stand.

Itā€™s basically me telegraphing that Iā€™m not interested in voting there for now. If Chess starts scumming up the thread however Iā€™ll vote there. I also asked a question and didnā€™t get an answer about the outcome of the chess match that Iā€™m still waiting on (it seems it just produces boxes with stupid statements). Dan seems completely out of it but itā€™s more likely Town!Dan anyway.

If you want to help lynch Scum maybe get on M2H. Otherwise just sit on yourself for no impact whatsoever.

what was the question?

So far weā€™ve played two games. We draw Game 1 and I resigned Game 2.

I got a tangible somewhat useful reward from Game 1, and shit-all/trolled from Game 2. Chesskid got shit-all/trolled from Game 1.

I was not told by Elli any of that would happen

Weā€™re on Game 3 now and Iā€™m waiting for Chesskid to resign to see what happens. Maybe Iā€™ll get a reward again.

or just more clowns

The thing is, Chess is also easier to lynch now for an unknown reason and it might not have anything to do with your chess match. But I think only he can answer that.

my money says starv is the cause of the lessened lynch threshold for chesskid.

Itā€™s weird that youā€™re dead.

also yeah the fact that gtacc messaged me last night makes him locktown imo, i donā€™t get why heā€™d do that if i were about to die.

1 Like

why, did yā€™all submit the kill on somebody else? :parrot:

Hahaha yeah I wanted Chess dead :blobby:

1 Like

What did he say?

Zzz

Hey @m2h whatā€™s crackalackin?

@Ellibereth

1 Like

This seems spicy and I like it

Clearly

Hey @DS How are you?