Anonymous Mafia 1 - PM to /in

Testing software - going to be a small game with a relatively small/bland setup.

Please PM me if you’re in.

• Players will all use their anonymous mode accounts.

• Please do not publicly speculate about who other players are - the current motivation behind this game type is to remove player-specific meta from the picture and NOT to make it a game of “guess who is who”. If the “guess who is who” type of anonymous game is more appealing to you message me but I’m guessing the people who’d prefer this game type prefer it because of the “no-meta” spirit.

• Bugs are likely so please be at least somewhat okay with dealing with them. :pray:

Last call, will start soon.

I don’t think everyone who has /in’d has followed the instructions I sent out - please do!

Sorry for the delay, caught a few more bugs in testing. Will hopefully be sending roles + instructions for how to proceed tonight.

Okay boyos everyone try to post /in in this topic:

You should NOT be able to post on your normal account and SHOULD be able to post on your anon account.

I tried to make it so it auto goes to anon account from main account but there are still bugs abound…we’ll try this way for now.

Seems like we’re a bit bugged please hold.

Okay it should work.
If you don’t see the option to reply in the game topic refresh your page first.