2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

So, you town read everyone outside of GTacc and Metal Sonic?

I don’t town read you, nor Riley. Still working out my red on you and nfi on Riley. Elli and nsg solidly town. Pyx towny.

Can’t think why you thought I’d be town reading you.

*read

The way you say you are willing to vote GTacc sounds like a POE rather than a scum read.

So, if that is not the case, please elaborate more on the scum read than “I tried seeing them as town, but couldn’t” because that’s a POE reasoning.

Back to my isos, Elli came up next. Seems towny af. Actually trying to gamesolve, consistently a driving force. I wish there were fewer games about “guess my reasoning” but none of them read like someone who is just doing that to hide the fact that it’s not real reasoning.

NSG could be scum. I don’t see her gamesolving as hard as she did in the game I modded. I’ll have to consider where she is so far.

On all of these, keep in mind its reads based on day 1 stuff. Day 2 will play a factor, but I need to get Day 1 out of the way.

Metal Sonic is someone I think is a bit lost, and it seems like a town trait. Seems somewhat directionless day 1. While scum pushes bad wagons sometimes, and promotes bad reads, there is some direction even in those pushes. Rereading confirms the town I said before when I corrected my VCA stuff.

So, I want to lynch Judge, Could compromise to Riley or NSG with enough of a case.

That’s where I stand, boyos.

brassherald looks so town it’s scary

I am just going to sheep lord elli

where did I say that?

Where did this come from? We already basically know it’s false.

…serious cred issues with that statement from my POV, if you’re town. also…are you going to sheep elli all the way to the end? flattering for him, I guess

brassherald has posted decently but I get the feeling they have absorbed from day 1 what elli & sheepers are happy enough to read. iirc they took issue with me jumping on the wagon “when it was already going to happen”. That’s weird because I had scum read tn before elli started driving the wagon and I’d like to think that it’s not necessarily the case that whomever elli chooses to vote is going to be the lynch

also: wth you guys, just ignoring afaict what GTacc lobbed into the game first thing day 2. I mean, really?? If you are actually buying or giving serious weight to all of what they say, I am wondering about you (all/whoever). I’m happy for them to be misguided town - they weren’t on my scum radar until they posted that shit, but surely townies have to wonder about the sheer scope of the pronouncement. If they are town, scum would enjoy their post on several levels

xpost and FINALLY

@northsidegal @GTacc and @pyx still need to do the who they would have killed exercise I think?

VC 2-3

IF ONLY WE HAD TALLER BEEN (Continued)

O, Thomas, will a Race one day stand really tall
Across the Void, across the Universe and all?
And, measured out with rocket fire,
At last put Adam’s finger forth
As on the Sistine Ceiling,
And God’s hand come down the other way
To measure man and find him Good
And Gift him with Forever’s Day?
I work for that

Judge Mental: 2 (GTacc, brassherald)
pyx: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Judge Mental)

Not Voting: 4 (northsidegal, ellibereth, Riley Cake, pyx)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: May 22, 2018 4:00 AM

I said what you said practically verbatim

This replies to Judge’s question before

It’s difficult to backtrack from what I know and put myself in different shoes, but…

I think at some point during the day (do scum get day-chat here?) tn would have expressed desperation to kill Elli, and her partner may have agreed. However, after the lynch and left alone to think it over, were it me as the last scum I may have considered that Elli would be protected and so tried elsewhere. Several players still seemed lynchable at that point - smilodon, pyx, Metal… I probably would have settled on targeting northsidegal for the kill.

I’ll be away for a big chunk of tomorrow and saturday. I stand by the above.
Actually may be able to narrow further but we’ll see if time allows for that before Sunday.

Comparing tn’s interaction with judge and nsg is interesting.

just like tn yeah :wink:
Nah I agree this time but had to do it.