2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

tinfoil theory: elli is evil scum who hardbussed tn day 1

but then he will die eventually

Nvm

It’s not hard to find the math answer when you just have to copy from the class genius!

Posted a whole bunch early on, but there was very little real “meat” to any of the posts. It continued throughout the entirety of Day 1. The few times she had anything of real substance it felt faked, and hedgey.

Even pointed out that others had posts that were filler/fluff, as you quoted before, and assumed it was scummy.

It was a good lynch, obviously, but I was reading Day 1 and legitimately checked to make sure that was the lynch halfway through because I knew at that point it was scum.

tn is probably crying in the dead pt now with everyone going “lol u were so easy”

1 Like

This is also a really good point, that post with the table was super LAMIST.

That would then make it between you and GTacc.

I forgot to do this, I’ll participate.

I would have killed you. The Earth would shake with the might of my kill. And it would be a bad one, but the Earth would still be shaking to this moment.

eh my vote was between you and tn and I accepted elli’s logic to vote tn instead of you. For me that’s not really sheeping. But whatevs.

@Ellibereth I did accept metal was being derp town yesterday but am not buying a bigger serving today.

jfc fone posting this is a nightmare

Bold scum gambit by GTacc, you think?

It’s a wtf if they are town, that’s for sure

Eliminating people for voting tn (which is basically your town lis) likely isn’t sound especially given the circumstances yesterday and the players in question.

I think the pool is actually judge/nsg/redflavor.

why is pyx removed from the list? As in, why are you townreading him!

Shoot a message to ffery about what’s hard and we’ll see what we can do!

A subtle thing and then a not so subtle thing. Mum’s the word.

VC 2-2

In November 1971, NASA’s Mariner 9 probe successfully reached Mars. To celebrate, NASA invited several science fiction writers to the Jet Propulsion Lab. Ray Bradbury was among them, and read aloud his ode to human space exploration. Day 2 is dedicated to this lyrical ode along with some of Brabury’s other poetry.

IF ONLY WE HAD TALLER BEEN (Continued)

We ached and almost touched that stuff;
Our reach was never quite enough.
If only we had taller been
And touched God’s cuff, His hem,
We would not have to go with them
Who’ve gone before,
Who, short as us, stood as they could stand
And hoped by stretching tall that they might keep their land
Their home, their hearth, their flesh and soul.
But they, like us, were standing in a hole

Judge Mental: 2 (GTacc, brassherald)
pyx: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Judge Mental)

Not Voting: 4 (northsidegal, ellibereth, Riley Cake, pyx)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: May 22, 2018 4:00 AM

If GTacc is actually jailkeeper they’ve shat the bed, otherwise they’ve dropped acid.

…not gameplay but if my posts read as gibberish it reflects I edit on the go and I can’t access half of this input text box to even read what I’ve typed. Mystery posting!

^ if they are town

That’s not the whole of my reasoning, just the VCA, and it is what it is.

Started with an ISO of Judge, who I am voting right now. 187 seems like a scum’s way of “All right, I guess I need to vote my partner”

In 155 he has a whole 3 reads. He seemed to be actively avoiding actually sorting people

This is a good vote.

I think pyx spewed not scum with tn (so, not scum in this game) pretty early on when he said to tn that she was his highest town read.

While scum may be willing to townread each other, doing so as early as Pyx did would be hard to recover from if you need to bus, and it would be hard to make that look natural.

Pyx is town because there is no way I buy him as a tn partner.