2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

I’d probably get distracted with judgemental and the scummy avatar anyway

Pure VC reasons. I need to sit down and reread each person to more fully form my reads, ideally I would be able to do that one more time in ISOs.

I also need to figure out if there is a way to ISO people for when I do this during my lunch break.

Let’s find out!

@GTacc, @brassherald Top reason for thinking tn was obvscummin’ yesterday?

Here you go, we’re getting together a more compact “top 10 tips and tricks” together so this stuff will be easier to find:
https://forum.mafia451.com/t/filtering-by-a-single-users-posts-iso/203

So I reread day 1 and gtacc was the only one to vote tn before you but he was a RVS vote that never left

You literally led the wagon on tn

So no

Everyone was sheeping you

Because he was like “Do not claim!!!” and he went like “ellibereth: VT, gtacc: not known etc.”
He was also posting a lot in thread but they did not have much helpful content, seemed like an excited wolf

tinfoil theory: elli is evil scum who hardbussed tn day 1

but then he will die eventually

Nvm

It’s not hard to find the math answer when you just have to copy from the class genius!

Posted a whole bunch early on, but there was very little real “meat” to any of the posts. It continued throughout the entirety of Day 1. The few times she had anything of real substance it felt faked, and hedgey.

Even pointed out that others had posts that were filler/fluff, as you quoted before, and assumed it was scummy.

It was a good lynch, obviously, but I was reading Day 1 and legitimately checked to make sure that was the lynch halfway through because I knew at that point it was scum.

tn is probably crying in the dead pt now with everyone going “lol u were so easy”

1 Like

This is also a really good point, that post with the table was super LAMIST.

That would then make it between you and GTacc.

I forgot to do this, I’ll participate.

I would have killed you. The Earth would shake with the might of my kill. And it would be a bad one, but the Earth would still be shaking to this moment.

eh my vote was between you and tn and I accepted elli’s logic to vote tn instead of you. For me that’s not really sheeping. But whatevs.

@Ellibereth I did accept metal was being derp town yesterday but am not buying a bigger serving today.

jfc fone posting this is a nightmare

Bold scum gambit by GTacc, you think?

It’s a wtf if they are town, that’s for sure

Eliminating people for voting tn (which is basically your town lis) likely isn’t sound especially given the circumstances yesterday and the players in question.

I think the pool is actually judge/nsg/redflavor.

why is pyx removed from the list? As in, why are you townreading him!

Shoot a message to ffery about what’s hard and we’ll see what we can do!

A subtle thing and then a not so subtle thing. Mum’s the word.