2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

I was about to say this was easy but I need to test on a non-staff account plz hold.

Okay I see the issue it’s a easier for staff + accounts that can host games right now.

Highlight quoting should still work in that you should get a reply box with a quote - didn’t realize the reply button was straight wiped.

If you’re one of the people who directly writes out tags the formatting is:

[quote="USERNAME, post:#, topic:#"]
CONTENT
[/quote]

Working on getting at least the reply/quote whole buttons to reappear in locked for all users.

Actually the night that occured is the one that lets me say yes!

:no_mouth:

I appreciate this sentiment but I still need prefer locktown people to stir the pot and do shit (even incorrectly!) with the non locktown people otherwise I have to end up being that person. Don’t be lazy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Was I though?
Let’s take a poll everyone - if you were tn’s scumbuddy would you have killed me.
put your answer in spoiler tags.

yes my Lord, I will do anything to serve you

no I wouldn’t kill you but that’s because I know I am good scum. I believe most people would try to do so my lord

VOTE: pyx

Blasphemous against the church

btw I just edited the above post for a real formatting error so I hope we’re okay with that

Live example here

1 Like

of the player list I’d have killed you. I agreed with you yesterday re metal but today…

heh legit replied before reading metal’s

VOTE: metal not buying the hero derp town thing

*herp

HERP, dammit

VOTE: judgemental

your avatar is still scummy

VOTE: pyx

Is actually more likely to be scum

it is! I’ll have to find the cartoon it’s from…here

2 Likes

brassherald replaces Smilodon. Please welcome him!

lol

how many of you think it’s possible that smilodon scum replaces out

Hello. I’ve got a lot to read, it seems.

I think its impossible that smilodon scum replaced out.

Bussing on Day 1 in a 2d3? That’s unlikely, even when tn was being super obvscum the entirety of Day 1.