2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

Where is the rest of the thread?

Also I think NSG is jailkeepet and blocked judge mental so

VOTE: Judge Mental

EVERYONE

^^^ if you click on where it says “rbm” (which should always be present) you can access all days of the game. This is an experiment we’re trying. Thanks.

Based upon the game options it had to be either a Jailkeeper or a Doctor who prevented the Nightkill. I don’t know what you’ve seen in a NSG post but I think I’ve seen crumbs of something else.

waiting to sheep Lord Ellibereth to lead us to victory

Ellibereth wants smilo to talk about pyx.
smylo and pyx to talk about judge.
redflavor to talk about nsg
and nsg and judge to talk about all of the above.

So you still think Riley and Metal Sonic are OK?

At 2-2-1 (Metal, pyx, tn) Riley puts pyx in the lead at 3 (#145). Judge pulls off Metal, making it 3-1-1 (pyx, Metal, tn). Elli votes tn to 2 (#167), and NSG to 3 (#171) – that’s GTacc, Elli, and NSG on scum tn, tying him up with me, pyx. JudgeMetal then puts scum tn into the lynch lead at 4 (#187). Riley hops on the wagon late when tn is already going down.

I’m finding the center of that block solid town, especially while a pyx lynch was still a viable avenue. So, I’ve got Elli, NSG, and JudgeMental as Town. Maybe GTacc too.

Now, sure, I’m asking you to take my word for it based on years of play, but smilodon and I are also town.

For me that makes the last scum between Riley (who tn put as his strongest town read) or Metal Sonic (who had been in tn’s corner all game, maybe too obviously), with an alternate choice of GTacc.

In November 1971, NASA’s Mariner 9 probe successfully reached Mars. To celebrate, NASA invited several science fiction writers to the Jet Propulsion Lab. Ray Bradbury was among them, and read aloud his ode to human space exploration. Day 2 is dedicated to this lyrical ode along with some of Brabury’s other poetry.

IF ONLY WE HAD TALLER BEEN
The fence we walked between the years
Did balance us serene
It was a place half in the sky where
In the green of leaf and promising of peach
We’d reach our hands to touch and almost touch the sky
If we could reach and touch, we said,
’Twould teach us, not to, never to, be dead

Judge Mental: 1 (GTacc)

Not Voting: 7 (northsidegal, ellibereth, Metal Sonic, Riley Cake, pyx, Judge Mental, Smilodon)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: May 22, 2018 4:00 AM

Now, I’m not discounting the possibility that given tn’s undervaluing of their mafia prowess the scum team may have hatched a buss plan, but I’d rather we sort between Riley, Metal, and GTacc today.

do you have actual reasoning for that? am wondering if you’re muddled (you are wrong, to be clear) or just pulling it out of your arse

Yep happy to vote any of those.

@smilodon get in here, I need to work out if you’re town. LOL if you’re not, btw :slight_smile:

yay it’s going to be all about me me me!

eh, no point me commenting on nsg other than to say I think they are town

I lean town on pyx

@Ellibereth do you stand by your read on metal?

I have no idea on GTacc other than to ask anyone and everyone else where they think a town GTacc can come up with nsg as jailkeep, with me as scum and specifically me as blocked to stop a kill. Or, another way to look at it, are they known to try to out a special early in the game?

echoing everyone else in asking what made you think this.

i’m not actually all that concerned with sorting redflavor because i think i have a pretyt specific and reliable tell that will just sort itself out as the day goes on.

so basically right now i’m at scum in:
Riley Cake
pyx
Judge Mental
Smilodon

has riley quickhammered before as either alignment? on the one hand it’s suboptimal to not let your scumbuddy claim before getting lynched, on the other hand ellibereth was probably always the kill anyways and i can definitely see scum!tn saying to riley in daychat to just hammer him for the towncred

i guess of those four the way i’m looking at it right now is:
{judge, pyx}
{riley, smilodon}