11p White Flag - OVER

I do actually agree with half or so of this list though so there’s that.

Do you think chess is towny?

I don’t think he’s scummy and that’s close enough for right now

Snap read has gtacc scum and TN/key in that annoying “have to filter out annoyance with them to read them properly” area

Your behavior so far doesnt seem town

:woman_shrugging: Not really much to say to that

I wonder what scum!tn looks like

Unless you wanna have a “yes it does” “no it doesn’t” argument clinic style conversation I guess

yes I do

The same as townTN but with a curly mustache

2 Likes

No you don’t

tru probably not

1 Like

hmm I feel like I should do more but I’m slightly net positive on you voting GTacc so I’m gonna harass u later

This is actually the scummiest post so far, and I’ll tell you why.
You’re making excuses to not take us seriously for having a scumread on you as an immediate reaction to being scumread

I mean, it’s not unreasonable to think scumNanook would go for the brazen quick kill, but I’ll do that as town too. Actually it’s probably more likely for scumNanook to complain about it and bitch at people, but FYPOV it should probably be NAI cause of the whole if you know your meta you can subvert it argument etc. etc.

I mean, when your argument is “you feel wrong,” there’s nothing I’m gonna say to convince you you’re wrong, either I feel wrong to you or I don’t. Make an argument I can engage with and I’ll engage with it :woman_shrugging:

My argument is that there is only scum motivation to discredit the weak argument against you when town you can easily go about it by being town

I’ve literally done nothing AI this game I’ve been caught for the wrong reasons :frowning:

5 Likes

This game has made me laugh twice so far keep up the good work

You’ve been caught for the right reasons.